Library and Information Services, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Beethoven manuscripts and sketches digitised

Beethoven MSS and sketches online at two American libraries:- 
I think you'll agree with me these are fantastic resources, and they'll be great when Christina Guillaumier leads our undergraduates' research into original Beethoven sources. I'll "catalogue" both websites online, so the links will be permanently in our catalogue when you need them.

And how did I get these gems?  I asked my music library colleagues on Twitter, and got a quick response from the Yale Music Library.  (and that, my friends, is the value of so-called social networking.  Or should we call it socio-professional networking?)

NB RSAMD becomes Royal Conservatoire of Scotland tomorrow, 1st September.  The catalogue link will change to http://prism.talis.com/rcs/

No comments: