Possibly the Best Small Conference in Scotland!
BOOKING FOR MUSICA SCOTICA 2017
Registration for Musica Scotica 2017(at the Tolbooth,Stirling, 22nd April 2017) is now open. Click here.
- It's a one-day conference; your fee is just for the conference and the conference luncheon buffet.
- The conference ends with a short early evening concert, and then those who wish are invited to go for dinner afterwards. An initial reservation has been made - delegates thinking of dining should indicate their intentions at the earliest opportunity, to ensure that the reservation can be fine-tuned in good time.
- Speakers should email to advise whether they're using powerpoint, recorded sound, or internet.
MUSICA SCOTICA GETS A JISCMAIL DISCUSSION LISTJiscMail offers the facility to set up discussion lists about education or research interests on a particular topic, carried out by email. Correspondents generally have some connection with higher education, but this is not compulsory. There's now a list for sharing information about education or research interests in Scottish music, and the groupname is MusicaScotica.
- What is JiscMail? Visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/about/whatisjiscmail.html
- How do I subscribe? You'll find instructions at the FAQ for Subscribers page: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/faq.html Basically, you either visit the JiscMail homepage and choose MusicaScotica from there, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following command in the subject line, substituting your own name:- SUBSCRIBE MUSICA SCOTICA YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
- Can I use institutional access? Certainly. If you're in a British HE institution, you can use institutional access (Shibboleth), as you would with most electronic resources.
- You'll find Netiquette suggestions towards the bottom of the FAQ page. (Basically, keep it relevant, be polite, and remember this is a public list for sharing information about education or research interests in Scottish music.)