Library and Information Services, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland

Saturday 3 November 2012

Storify - different uses of a simple social media tool

Have you come across Storify.com?


I'm finding all sorts of uses for it.  I used it a few months ago for reviewing a book about a Cape Breton fiddlemaker:- Musings on Creativity

Then, thinking about all the different things I do as a librarian, I wondered if I could use it as an informal kind of CV, too.  Not the kind of CV you'd necessarily send to an employer, but maybe a useful link to show a different aspect of yourself.  (If you've ever wondered what librarians really do, both at work and at home, this might be enlightening ...!)

I'm quite sure Storify could be put to excellent use with video-clips or audio podcasts, too - ideal for a performer.  See what you think!

No comments: